5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair ImmediatelyOctober 19th, 2020
If you are not sure if you need water heater repair in Philadelphia, the best thing you can do is know the symptoms of something going wrong. Understanding what’s normal and what’s not can help you prevent more expensive damage from creeping into your water heater. The earlier you notice the signs that you need a repair or replacement, the sooner you can give your system the attention it needs. Here are five signs that your water heater needs immediate repairs.
- Water that changes temperature frequently. When you get some hot water, then shots of cold, then back to hot, this is your water heater telling you it’s struggling.
- Leaks. When your water heater is leaking, that is definitely a sign that you need to call for repairs as quickly as possible. Allowing your water heater to continue leaking may cause additional damage to appliances surrounding it and to your home’s foundation.
- Loud noises. When your water starts to squeal or bang, this is it trying to tell you that it needs help.
- Little to no hot water. It is easy to tell you need repairs on your hot water heater if you go to use hot water and little or no hot water comes out.
- Corrosion. Hot water heaters in Philadelphia are not exempt from corrosion. If you start to see signs of corrosion on your hot water heater or discolored water, call our team.
Understanding the signs that something is wrong with your water heater is only half the battle. When you notice a problem, be sure to call our team of professionals here at Guaranteed. You can also browse our site to learn more about the many other services that we offer residents in Philadelphia and beyond.