5 Tips to Enhance Your BathSeptember 24th, 2019
After a long day of work or school, there’s nothing quite as relaxing as soaking in a steaming hot bath. Are you looking for ways to make your relaxation time even more restoring? Use these five easy tips to improve your next bath!
- Start hotter than you think you need. Hot water cools much faster than most people believe. Start your water hotter than will be comfortable to prevent it from cooling too quickly.
- Keep your essentials stored in one place. As soon as you step into a hot bath, you won’t want to step out to get your book, glass of wine, or hair tie. Make sure you have everything you’ll need before you get in the water.
- Make a homemade skin-softening soak. No fancy bath soak in the house? No problem! You can create your own homemade skin-soothing soak by dropping a few green or chamomile tea bags in the water!
- Have a glass of water by your side. Hot water can cause you to sweat, which leads to dehydration. Have a glass of ice-cold water by your side while you bathe!
- Clean up afterward. After getting out of a hot bath, the first thing on your mind will probably be to lie down in bed and snooze. However, taking just five minutes to wipe the tub down after you bathe will make things much easier in the morning. Gather up the will to wipe any remaining dirt or hair from the bath. If your bathtub is suffering from long standing mold or grout decay, you may want to enlist a bathroom remodeler in Philadelphia to help with a tub replacement.
Are you looking for a little help falling back in love with your bathroom? Our team is here to save the day with custom bathroom remodels in Philadelphia. Not ready for a full bathroom remodel? We also offer quick and affordable tub replacements. Give us a call to learn more or get started!