5 Ways to Fall Back in Love With Your HomeSeptember 3rd, 2019
Is your relationship with your home feeling stale? If you’ve been living in your home for a while, it’s normal to feel a little bored with your space. Use these five tips to reignite the passion you felt for your home when you bought it!
- Rearrange your furniture. Is the layout of your home feeling a little bit stagnant? Try rearranging your furniture! From moving a bed onto a different wall to adding a desk that faces the window instead of the door, you might be surprised at what a big impact relatively small changes can make.
- Do some remodeling. If you live in an older home, it’s natural for things to start to break down or go out of style. If you’ve been thinking about remodeling a certain part of your home, take steps to start your project today. You can even work with bedroom or bathroom remodelers in Philadelphia to completely redesign your space.
- Bring life indoors. Need a quick and easy way to freshen up a tired room? Add a few house plants! Plants instantly bring the beauty of the outdoors into your home. If you don’t have a green thumb, try investing in a few bouquets of faux flowers in a color you love.
- Let it go. Is clutter starting to make your home feel smaller than it actually is? Take a day to clear out a room in your home and decide what you can afford to get rid of. If you have unwanted possessions that are still in good condition, consider donating them to a local shelter or thrift store.
- Invest in a new scent. We closely associate scents with memories. Reinvigorate your home by investing in a new candle or wax melter in a scent you love!
Are you thinking about freshening up a bathroom in your home? Guaranteed Plumbing and Heating is proud to provide complete bathroom remodels in Philadelphia that can totally reinvent your space. Give our team a call today at 215-240-8610 to learn more or get started!